Complaint Review: Young America

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:Springfield Oregon
Young America
www.tmobilerebatecenter.com , Minnesota U.S.A.

Young America Lying to me about my rebate that is has been do to me for over 1 year ripoff Minnesota

I have been fighting with Young America now for over a year to obtain the rebates that I am entitled to.
They sent me the first rebate to my correct address yet conveniently they sent the larger rebate to another address.

They keep telling me it is going to take 10-14 days to get back there findings from there corporate office then another 10-14 days to get me my rebates. This like I stated has been going on for over a year.

This is the WORST company that I ever had to deal with. They lie to you and when I ask for a Manager they tell me that they are unavailable and would call me back and never do. I called the corporate office and they give me the run around.I asked for the President of the comapny and they refused to get that person for me.

Any company that uses Young America to oversee and process there rebates should look elswhere. Because not only does Young America have a severlly bad reputation but so are the companies that use them.

Rodney
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Young-America/Minnesota-55551/Young-America-Lying-to-me-about-my-rebate-that-is-has-been-do-to-me-for-over-1-year-ripoff-221668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Young America