Complaint Review: Young men of my own race

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: rippygirl — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Young men of my own race
Phialdelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Young men of my own race Ruiners, give us all a bad name, change our lives, murder our kids One of them killed my son in 1989, committing murder all over the USA Phialdelphia, Pennsylvania

They are not all in gangs but they are all scum of the earth criminals.  I am talking about the young Black men that terrorize our communities (also theirs).  There are some great kids and I am not talking about the good ones.

Why would someone pick up a gun and aim it at another person for no more than rolling their eyes at em?

Mostly, these fools kill because a kid is in the same age range as them.

To the parents of thugs, don't you know your kid is a thug?  If your kid is one of the ones terrorizing the neighborhood, don't you know about it or at least have an idea?

I am sick and tired of your teens making us afraid to send our kids to the store or to school because of your pieces of shit that you shitted out.

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned fistfight?  What you have is a bunch of cowards walking around armed.  Bunch of c*ksucking cowardice punks.

There are lots of kids who try to do the right thing and you wait for them to get off work so you can aim a sawed-off shotgun at them and rob or kill them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Young-men-of-my-own-race/Phialdelphia-Pennsylvania-/Young-men-of-my-own-race-Ruiners-give-us-all-a-bad-name-change-our-lives-murder-our-kid-669200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Young men of my own race