Complaint Review: Your Advantage Leads

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 20, 2011

• Reported By: maplady — Louisa Virginia United States of America
Your Advantage Leads

Your Advantage Leads John Dervishian Nasty, Rude, and Unethical Practices that consumers need to be aware of BEFORE they do business here. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TOMORROW NEVER COMES

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: their service is horrible

*Consumer Comment: Unethical company.....that gives you what you want???

*Consumer Comment: Unethical company.....that gives you what you want?!?!

I purchased 10 call back leads from this company and paid up front for them. I was told that I would get the recordings where they booked the leads to confirm that my criteria was met on the call. When the leads were delivered to me only 6 met my criteria so I immediately contacted this company and asked that the 4 that did not comply be replaced.

They told that they would review the recordings and if they did not meet my criteria that they would be replaced ....on my NEXT order. I replied that there would be no next order unless they sent me what I had already paid for. When you make a purchase for 10 items and they are to be sent to you and you only get 6 out of the 10, and the business tells you that you have to buy some more to get what you already paid for, I call that unethical business. That's not the way anyone that I know of does business.

What a novel way to make sure that someone has to continue to do spend money with you...don't give them what they already paid for and insist that they can only get that by spending MORE money with you! It's like a dog chasing his tail..no end in sight. I don't do business that way, nor do I expect to be ripped off like that.

After many ugly emails from this company representative, the rudest person that I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with, they did finally replace 3 of the 4 leads and say that they will replace the last one.

If you are looking to purchase call back leads I would certainly NOT recommend this company. This person is beyond rude, says I'm the "meanest kind of person" when I told him that I would tell everyone I come in contact with how they do business. Now he says "they're watching what I post" and threatening "some sort of legal action against me"...all to try and keep me from telling anyone what their terms of business are.

They don't want you to know that if you buy leads from them and they don't meet your predetermined criteria, that their "company policy is to replace those leads on your NEXT order".

If this practice of theirs is so "standard" or ethical...why are they so upset if other people find out about it?  Hmmmmmmm? I suppose they don't see anything wrong with driving away business, or trying to take advantage of senior citizens either.

My recommendation for this company would be a F-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Advantage-Leads/internet/Your-Advantage-Leads-John-Dervishian-Nasty-Rude-and-Unethical-Practices-that-consumers-n-553486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Advantage Leads

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TOMORROW NEVER COMES

AUTHOR: mpit - (United States of America)

If you deal with this company you will want leads replaced because so many of their leads are just plain bad.  If they do decide to replace a lead, and they seldom do, it will take yous weeks and weeks to get a new one.  I can also tell you that most of the time when they do agree to replace a lead you will never get it replaced.  They lie all the time and are always promising to make up the bad leads on your next order.  It is like saying I will replace tehm tomorrow.  TOMORROW NEVER COMES AND NEITHER WILL YOUR REPLACMENTS!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

their service is horrible

AUTHOR: mpit - (United States of America)

I have dealt with this company in the past but never again.  They never get your leads in a timely fashion.  Most of the leads do not meet their own criteria yet getting them replaced is like pulling teeth.  John is a liar and a con man.  If you do business with this company they will always owe you something and they promise you will get it on the next order.  Horrible service horrible leads.

Unethical company.....that gives you what you want???

AUTHOR: TruthDetector - (USA)

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

This company is sooooooooo unethical that they ultimately DID replace your leads (which is exactly what you wanted)?!?! I don't see where the "rip off" is...

Sounds like you're just upset (for whatever reason) rather than reporting an actual rip off. Please think before you post next time.

Unethical company.....that gives you what you want?!?!

AUTHOR: TruthDetector - (USA)

Let me see if I understand this correctly...