Complaint Review: Your American Grant - Grant Research Guide - Grant Every Day

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Atlantic City New Jersey
Your American Grant - Grant Research Guide - Grant Every Day
youramericangrant.com Internet U.S.A.

Your American Grant - Grant Every Day - Grant Research Guide 8665460923 Signed up for trial offer...cancelled it....then I was charged $68.13 for NOTHING Internet

I had signed up for a trial offer for a grant research company (ONE of the names was Grant Research Guide...there are many more) Along with signing up for this offer, several other offers were added as "bonus's"....lucky me. I read the fine print and was sure to cancel before the 7 day trial ended for the initial offer I signed up for, the others were 14 and 21 days. The 866-546-0923 number that they had given me to call to cancel was apparently not for the initial company I signed up with because they answered as someone completely different. Upon giving them my Zip and full name they found all the offers associated with the order number I gave them. So all were canceled.....I thought. A day later my bank account was charged $68.13!!??!! I called the 866 number attached to the transaction on my bank statement. A woman named Regina S. told me that she did not believe me that I canceled my account and that I only canceled one offer named PayMeToList. She also said that she thought I was sending 'red flags' even though she could NOT explain why I was charged $68.13 when the membership would have been only $39.99 had I actually wanted it. After a few minutes of me saying this was Bogus she said she canceled all the accounts and gave me a cancellation confirmation number and told me to send an email to support@grantresearchguide.com with the subject Jarvis to ask for a refund. Surprise!...several days and many emails later and NO response. I called again two days ago and spoke to Melanie who told me there were only two managers that I could contact for a refund. Jarvis and Janet Johnson. So this time I sent several emails to Janet Johnson. Still nothing. Today I went to my bank and started an investigation.

Southjerseygirl
Atlantic City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-American-Grant-Grant-Research-Guide-Grant-Every-Day/internet/Your-American-Grant-Grant-Every-Day-Grant-Research-Guide-8665460923-Signed-up-for-tria-414933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your American Grant - Grant Research Guide - Grant Every Day