Complaint Review: Your American Grant

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Venus Texas
Your American Grant
5348 Vegas Dr. Ste 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Your American Grant charged me twice for a CD for a listing of grants but did not provide login information Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Wow...

I was contacted by this company advising they had a listing of Free Grants that my daughter was eligible to apply for for college. They said that I would only have to pay $2.95 shipping and handling and that after I received the CD I would have 14 days to look over the CD and decide whether or not to pay and use the information received. I was charged $49.50 two days after agreeing to look over the CD. Two weeks later I finally received the CD. I have been unable to look at this information as they did not provide any login information. A month later I was charged another $49.50.

There is no contact information on the CD to contact the company.

Skeeter1965
Venus, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-American-Grant/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Your-American-Grant-charged-me-twice-for-a-CD-for-a-listing-of-grants-but-did-not-provide-438418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your American Grant

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Wow...

AUTHOR: Disputebs - (U.S.A.)

Only a sucker would buy that CD.. The lesson to learn here is DON'T BE SUCH A SUCKER. Any school has "the list" of grants for FREE anyway.