Complaint Review: Your American Grant

• Reported By:WEST WARWICK Rhode Island
Your American Grant
youramericangrant.com Internet U.S.A.

Your American Grant INTERNET FRAUD AT ITS BEST! Internet

I signed up with Your American Grant YAG) to get a CD with information for $2.95. I was charged $2.95 on my credit card in February but never received the CD. On March 2, 2009 my credit card company called me to see about a charge of $58.61 and asked if it was something I had purchased and I told them that I had authorized anything from YAG except the $2.95.

The credit card company told me that they could not reverse the charges and that I would have to file a fraud report (I am awaiting the paperwork). They also said that YAG had tried to charge my account $58.61 previously but the credit card co. would not accept it.

I tried to call the company and let the phone ring for over 20 minutes and no one answered. I am from RI and on their internet site they showed a couple from Johnston, RI who had received checks for grants and how well they were doing, so I thought it was legitimate.

Jeanne
WEST WARWICK, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-American-Grant/internet/Your-American-Grant-INTERNET-FRAUD-AT-ITS-BEST-Internet-430693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your American Grant