Complaint Review: Your American Grant

• Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Your American Grant
youramericangrant.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Your American Grant This company tried to take $58.61 out of my checking account. However, my bank's fraud dept. caught the transaction and reported this unauthorized access to my funds. My bank had me cancel my debit card Nationwide

The company I only know as "Your American Grant" and website address of "youramericangrant.com" tried to take out $58.61 from my checking account. Lucky for me, my bank called about this fraudulent transaction. I closed my debit card account so they would not have any further access to my funds. I have filed a fraud report with my bank.

Dianne
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-American-Grant/nationwide/Your-American-Grant-This-company-tried-to-take-5861-out-of-my-checking-account-However-427984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your American Grant