Complaint Review: Your Billing Solutions - OAN Services

• Submitted: Mon, February 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: ATTnot4me — Davis California United States of America
Your Billing Solutions - OAN Services

Your Billing Solutions - OAN Services YBS fraudulent charges on my phone bill Internet

I have twice had a charge on my AT&T landline phone bill from YourBillingSolutions for about $8.23. I never use this landline, nevermind extra services for it.  I just have it for emergencies and for DSL.  Any extra charge on it has to be fraudulent.  AT&T has another company, OAN services, handle billing for at least some of the charges that come through from other companies onto their phone bills.  I'm sure OAN is a legitimate company.  But when I called the number on my bill for YBS I got an answering machine that said, "Thankyou.  Godbye."  And then disconnected!  Clearly fraudulent.  AT&T refunded me the money, but then it happened again.  I can't be exposed to charges like this and have to fight them every month, and was thinking of switching to Comcast anyway, so I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Billing-Solutions-OAN-Services/internet/Your-Billing-Solutions-OAN-Services-YBS-fraudulent-charges-on-my-phone-bill-Internet-569654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Billing Solutions - OAN Services