Complaint Review: Your Choice Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2004

• Reported By:lexington North Carolina
Your Choice Credit Solutions
Your Choice 899 S Bluff St. Saint George, Ut 84770 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Trust Benefits Your Choice Credit Solutions trust benefits promised a credit card and deducted $546.99 from my account Saint George Utah

Hi my name is Gary Stewart Nicholson, about 2 months ago trust benefits called me and said that I was approved for a $2500.00 credit card. They deducted $299.00 out of my bank account on 2/9/04 and I have not received my card I just started trying to find there website to see what was going on and found them at rip off report, I was planning on using the card to purchase a building to start working part time at home, I was also had by another credit card scam called your choice credit solutions which cost me another $247.99 and I have recently filed bankruptcy and had to buy 2 vehicles which cost me another $4000.00 on down payments and this has really put me in a bind. I would really appreciate your attention to this matter asap.

Gary
Lexington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Trust-Benefits-Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions-trust-benefits-promised-a-credit-card-and-dedu-83996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Credit Solutions