Complaint Review: Your Choice Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:Cheyenne Wyoming
Your Choice Credit Solutions
3340Tabernecle Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Your Choice Credit Solutions they would not let me cancel so they just chane the date so when the amount came due I had nsf in my account so then the next month they got 249.99 Saint George Utah

I was ripe off from Your choice credit Solutions They call me and said I had been approved for a 5000 dollar credit card all I need to pay is 249.99 which I did not have So they said they could post date my check for a later time. So when the Date came due I had call them and said that I dont have the money So they said I colud move it up to another date I ask if I could cancel it cause I can't afford it they said that I could not cancel but they could get it approve to be taking out in January the 12 which I had NSF.

So then the company waited another month and tried again and took 249.99. I could not get them by phone so I E-mail them asking for my money back. Customer service wrote me back and said that It was legal to do that and that I could not get a refund. I wrote them back and said that I wanted to cancle but I was told no and They never repleyed back to me. I check the Web page out and ther not what they say they are.

Lleann
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions-they-would-not-let-me-cancel-so-they-just-chane-the-date-so-w-81148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Credit Solutions