Complaint Review: Your Choice Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 09, 2004

• Reported By:Indy Indiana
Your Choice Credit Solutions
Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Your Choice Credit Solutions DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO - JUST HANG UP! ripoff Saint George Utah

Someone from "your choice credit solutions" call me and said I was prequalified for a visa or mastercard with a credit limit up to $2,500. I gave them my mailing add and phone (which they already had) and told them to mail me some info on it. She was like "well we need to set up a debit date from your checking acct. I was like, well I'm not willing to give that information over the phone, and i kept asking her to send me something, and she said they need my checking acct info before they could do that. So I finally hung up on her, and then she called me right back, and I said "Ok, sweetheart, I hung up on you the first time for a reason. I'm not willing to give you my checking acct info over the phone, and HUNG UP!

Somebody called me right back, and said "Hello, I'm a supervisor in the "Your choice credt solutions" call center (keep in mind, he had a horrible accent, and I could hardly understand a word he said), and he was like, I understand you were kinda not wanting to set up payment options to take out the 1 time payment of $1.99 for the processing fee. I told him "yes, and I still am not going to give that info to you", and then he was like, Are you familiar with the Better Business Bureau, i was like "yes", and he was like, if you want, we can call them and they can verify that info with us. I was like "no, that's ok, --- and I was about to hang up, and he was like, HELLO!, and I said "YES!?!?!", and he was like we need to get a payment before we send you the packet. So I say "well you mean to tell me, that if someone called you out of the blue, and said, "hello, I want to send you a packet for a mastercard/visa & we are with the BBB you would just give me your credit card/checking acct info over the phone, and this dumb a** says "Well yes", and I said, Well I work with the BBB, can I have your credit card number?

So he gives me some, I'm sure, credit card number that that stole from someone else. And so I said, dude, you are very crazy!

And I said, well thank you, but I will call you back with the decision that I make when I make it. Thank you for your consistent behavior, and interrupting me while I'm at work.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Devin
Indy, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions/Saint-George-Utah/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions-DO-NOT-GIVE-THEM-ANY-INFO-JUST-HANG-UP-ripoff-Saint-George-83327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Credit Solutions