Complaint Review: Your Choice Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2003

• Reported By:Hackettstown New Jersey
Your Choice Credit Solutions
www.yourchoicecreditsolutions.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Your Choice Credit Solutions ripoff Tampa Florida

I've gotten this phone call from this man named Dominic fron "Your Choice Credit Solutions" I'm always weary about these rip off credit cards and so he told me i was approved for a 2,500 credit card. All I had to do was pay $247.99.

Well I never gave him my account number instead I ask him for the web site address so I could look into it first and the phone number. Well I can't find their site they supposingly have. They told me it was www.yourchoicecreditsolutions.com Well it doesn't exsist. I've tried a search and still can't find it.

There located in Tampa, Florida. Their customer number is (877)688-2442. Which the guy gave me three different numbers before this one. If anyone has any information on this one can you please e-mail me and let me know...very interested in hearing about these rip off cases. Thank you

Lynn

Lynn
Hackettstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-71873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Credit Solutions