Complaint Review: Your Choice Credit Solutions

• Updated: Fri, January 16, 2004

• Reported By:Bothell Washington
Your Choice Credit Solutions
yourchoicecredit.com Internet U.S.A.

Your Choice Credit Solutions made false representations about who they were representing. Ripoff! Internet

I received a call from this company from an individual named Jeff at YCCS who told me that I was prequalified for $2500 in credit. There were no fees associated with the card. He was representing 5 major banks to include Bank of America, Wells Fargo etc. He said that I was chosen from a lottery to receive these cards with as little interest as 3.5%. When I asked him how he got my application he said I filed one on November 29th, two months earlier.

Later in the conversation he told me that Bank of America had referred me to his company. He was very pushy and then went into the free prizes that I would receive. I asked him the name of his company and he kept avoiding it. I asked him to verify how he got my application and he said that he really wasnt sure. He told me that I would not be charged a thing and that I could look over the paperwork and then decide if I wanted a card.

I asked him four times how much they were charging and he then went into a one time charge of $250. He once again misrepresented what he had stated earlier. I thought this was misleading. I asked him for the website while on the phone and pulled up information from your site. I mentioned this to the guy who then began apoligizing and said that he was only saying what the company had told him to. He apologized again and said that he thought that he was working for a reputable company and he understood.

This company wasted thiry minutes of my time and not mention I believe its a scam. Why couldn't I just go through my bank if they were really representing it? If they are reputable then I want them to issue me a credit card free of charge like there representative stated. I don't believe that it exists.

Bothell, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions/internet/Your-Choice-Credit-Solutions-made-false-representations-about-who-they-were-representing-77231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Credit Solutions