Complaint Review: Your Choice Design, LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — Arlington Washington United States of America
Your Choice Design, LLC

Your Choice Design, LLC Merchant Plus termination fee scam Internet

I contacted Merchant Plus as a result of a mail advertisement that indicated no termination fees and low overall processing fees.  I was with them for over two years when I cancelled due to them reneging on some of their stated fees. Particularly the PCI compliance fee. I did everything possible to gain compliance and was verfied compliant by McAfee.  Merchant Plus denied I was compliant and continued the charge when they had initially, at time of sale, stated that there would be none.  They advertised "No Termination Fee" but five months after I terminated them I was charged a $250 termination fee by Ipayment.  This company appears to be a sub agent of merchant plus. I had no contract or agreement with Ipayment anyway but was unable, after several tries, to get a refund.  I honestly believe this ripoff is a criminal act. Unfortunately I do not know for sure what governmental agency to contact.  Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Design-LLC/internet/Your-Choice-Design-LLC-Merchant-Plus-termination-fee-scam-Internet-1028119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Design, LLC