Complaint Review: Your Choice Goverment Grant Processing Center

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2005

• Reported By:Richmond Hill New York
Your Choice Goverment Grant Processing Center
101 N. Harbour Street Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Your Choice Goverment Grant Processing Center Rip Off Report: Government Grant Processing Center Ripoff $8000 Las Vegas Nevada

The man, whose said his name was Mark Williams, called me with a heavy indian accent on Feb. 24,05. ( There is no way in hell, an indian man can be named Mark Williams):-).

He told me that the government has issued me a government grant for $8000. and he would like to confirm my home address, phone number and moslty my bank name,account number and address. He said that my bank must be federally insured.
I told him it was.

He said that I do not have to pay back the money. It is mine to do whatever I want. He asked me what I would like it to do with it and that I should not waste it. I said, I can use it for a downpayment on a home.

He kept asking me to verify my account number and back information. I asked him why should I verify it. He said that on March 5th , they will debit a one time $257 processing fee.

I kept telling him that I am not going to give my account number.
He seems to get frustrated and raised his voice.
Instantly, I knew that he it he is working on comission, he was getting angry. I knew it was fraudulent!!
I played a long with him and gave him a federal bank name and "FAKE " account number.

I asked for his company name,address and phone several times.
He gave me 101 N. Harbour Street
Las vegas, NV 89101.
He did not gave me a phone number, he said later the verification line will give it to me.
Then an indian woman came on the line with a heavy thick accent.
He asked me if I had any questions, I said no.
He said I seem doubltly that I have questions.
She asked me to verify my bank account#, routing# and city, street address. I confirmed the FAKED information I provided earlier to the man who called himself Mark.

Again, I asked her for a phone number and she said that it will be provided on a recorded verification line and if I did not get it, that she will come back on the line and give it to me.

As soon I the I finished verify all the "FAKE " info. She hung up the phone.

I said to myself what happened to the phone number.

I then performed a search on google and found

Yasu from Arlington, Virginia ripoff report on them.

Right away, I started to write my own report.

Thanks Yasu, your report was very helpful to me.

For everyone who report ripoffs....

GOOD JOB...keep up the good work!!!
I will!!!

Richmond Hill, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Goverment-Grant-Processing-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Your-Choice-Goverment-Grant-Processing-Center-Rip-Off-Report-Government-Grant-Processing-132680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Goverment Grant Processing Center