Complaint Review: Your Choice Meds

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — St. Clair Michigan United States of America
Your Choice Meds
305 E state ST. montrose, Michigan United States of America

Your Choice Meds Sold me unusable medical marijuana and spider mite ridden clones montrose, Michigan

I used to be a customer to Your Choice Meds, this is a legal medical marijuana dispensary in my state of Michigan, dispensaries are very hard to find in Michigan and are far and few between. I purchased some meds that were packed full of seeds and was unusable, and other times when they werent packed in seeds they were just garbage and no good to no one. I confronted the owner about this and he just said "they all cant be winners" and wouldnt refund or trade my meds out. And I also bought clones from this same guy and come to find out they were infested with spider mites and infected my other plants before I could find out. The owner was absolutely cocky and refused to help in any manner with this problem! And I am not the only one, a few of my friends have been burned by this drug house establishment in the past. I posted reviews on www.weedmaps.com but they were deleted there and the one that was left on the owner used a fake profile to talk trash to me on this website. So I figured I would try this. And on another note this man brings his children into this medical marijuana dispensary which is always smoked filled and just is no place for a child, im talking newborn young! He has been ripping off patients in this town for over a year now, its about time this came to a hault!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Choice-Meds/montrose-Michigan-48457/Your-Choice-Meds-Sold-me-unusable-medical-marijuana-and-spider-mite-ridden-clones-montros-934943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Choice Meds