• Report: #391967

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Murrieta California
Your Community Yellow Pages
41593 Winchester Road Temecula, California U.S.A.

Your Community Yellow Pages I paid this company for advertising and they closed thier doors and took off with my money. Robert Feasel Ripped us all off. Temecula California

In March of 2008 we contracted with this company to advertise in their phone book for the Inland Empire. In October we still had not seen the new book, yet they still took money from us. We contacted them about the problem and they told us that they were having some financial issues and they would be getting the book out soon. We then went to their office to find out they had just moved out and left and never refunded any money to anybody. In fact we come to find out that we cant seem to find this company yet they still are taking money out of our account. These people are still ripping people off. The Director of Operations is a man by the name of Robert Feasel. Anybody that would like to get into touch with me feel free to do, I would like to file a suit against these people and get my money back.

Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Community-Yellow-Pages/Temecula-California-92563/Your-Community-Yellow-Pages-I-paid-this-company-for-advertising-and-they-closed-thier-door-391967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Community Yellow Pages