Complaint Review: Your Community Yellow Pages

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Nuevo California
Your Community Yellow Pages
41593 Winchester Rd Ste 208 Temecula, California U.S.A.

Your Community Yellow Pages Sold us afull page Add to come out in their October 2008 edition.... never came out! Temecula California

I was contacted by a Lucas Smith regarding placing an add for our company in the up coming Temecula/Murrieta edition which was to hit shelves in October 2008. Your Community Yellow Pages requested 35% down with 9 payments of $288 which they debted from our account on a monthly basis. Our last payment was taken out in September 2008. After not recieving a copy of the book by December I started investigating. All phone lines have been disconnected and the office is closed. We paid $4000.00 dollars up front for a full page color ad and now can not find any body responsible for this company. I want my money back seeing how the ad never came out. In these hard times when all contractors are hurting and Your community yellow book new they were going out of business they should have told the customers and refunded money due or stopped debting accouts....I would like to file a suit against them but have no contact information. Does any body else have contact for this company?? I have also filled a complaint with the better business bureau... along with many others. I drove to the two listed offices and there is no sign that they ever exsitied. This was the second year that we had advertised with them. This company needs to be help reliable for all the moneys they stole and the companies they ripped off.

Collins Roofing & Repair
Nuevo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Community-Yellow-Pages/Temecula-California-92590/Your-Community-Yellow-Pages-Sold-us-afull-page-Add-to-come-out-in-their-October-2008-editi-411159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Community Yellow Pages