Complaint Review: Your Last Resort - Dan Goodman - Hinda Hinden

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Lethbridge Alberta
Your Last Resort - Dan Goodman - Hinda Hinden
5600 W.Springmountian Road, Suite 209, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-933-5733
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Your Last Resort - Dan Goodman - Hinda Hinden Ripoff, They repeatedly lied to us and took money on our credit card without permission, promising to refund it to us Las Vegas Nevada

On Nov.30, 2004, Dan Goodman contacted us about selling our timeshare. We said that we were interested and he said he needed our credit card number, but asured us that they would not take any money until we faxed them a signed authorization to do so. They took the money out on our credit card the next day, Dec. 1, 2004. We have never sent any signed authorization form.

We checked our credit card online the next day and they had taken the money out. When I called them and talked to Hinda Hinden, who is one of the owners, she said that she already had a buyer and didn't want to refund our money because she could sell our timeshare for us. We told her we just wanted our money back.

She said that she would send a cheque to us. We never received any cheque. When I called her she said that it must have gotten lost and she would send another. Then whenever I called she said that she was looking into where the cheque was.

This went on for six months. Then she stopped answering my calls, and didn't return any messages I left.

I even have a former receptionist who stated that we were not the only people whom she had done this to. She quit because of all the harrassment from unhappy people calling wanting their money back.

I have filed reports against this company with, Consumer Affairs, The Better Business Bureau, The Nevada Real Estate Division, The Office of Attorney General Nevada Deartment of Justice, F.B.I., and the I.R.S. I have not had help from anyone.

Now whenever I call the office of Your Last Resort, I will sometimes get the receptionist who says that she will give my message to Hinda Hinden, or Dan Goodman, but no one ever calls me back.

I have documented proof that this happened, and yet they continue to run their business.

Lethbridge, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Last-Resort-Dan-Goodman-Hinda-Hinden/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Your-Last-Resort-Dan-Goodman-Hinda-Hinden-Ripoff-They-repeatedly-lied-to-us-and-took-175727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Last Resort - Dan Goodman - Hinda Hinden