Complaint Review: Your Local Locksmith

• Reported By: David — Houston Texas
Your Local Locksmith
2978 Shadow Trail Dr Houston, Texas USA

Your Local Locksmith he refused to give me my change and reciept Houston Texas

The locksmith and I agreed on a price to retreive my keys from my car trunk. The price we agreed on was $139  we signed on it and we gave him $140. After that he said that we needed to pay him an additional $25 and I told him "no" because we had already agreed and signed on the price and he was already done with the job.

He proceeded to hop into his car refusing to give me my change and a receipt even after I had called and complained immediately afterwards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Local-Locksmith/Houston-Texas/Your-Local-Locksmith-he-refused-to-give-me-my-change-and-reciept-Houston-Texas-1072311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Local Locksmith