Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Vicky — Cedar City Utah United States of America
Your Magazine Source
P. O. Box 1196 3700 Mansell Road Suite 220, Georgia United States of America

Your Magazine Source YMS This company sent me magazines that I did not order. On 2/2/27/12 YMS sent me a letter saying Violation of Agreement and my credit rating has been affected. YMS said pay in full $401.21 and asked for 3700 Mansell Road Suite 220, Georgia

Your Magazine Source aka YMS is a SCAM! This group sent out magazines to me that I did not order and then sent me a letter that said Violation of Agreement. They stated in this letter that my credit had been affected and in order to restore my credit to previous rating I had to pay them immediately.  The amount due now was $120.33. They said that a payment of $401.21 will pay my account in full. They then ask for my Credit/Debit Account# Exp. Date 3 digit security.

They asked for my Bank name, my Bank Account# and Routing#.  I will not give them any of this information, I realize what they are. This has happened in just the last few days. I received the magazines then I received the SCAM collection letter.  This is Fraud! I have looked them up on the internet and the BBB does not endorse them. There are many sites that are talking about Your Magazine Source being a BIG SCAM! Someone needs to stop them. I am going to contact NBC News and try to have them exposed and hopefully prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/3700-Mansell-Road-Suite-220-Georgia-30022/Your-Magazine-Source-YMS-This-company-sent-me-magazines-that-I-did-not-order-On-222712-850109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source