Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Eden — smyrna Georgia United States of America
Your Magazine Source
3700 Mansell Road Ste 220 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Your Magazine Source Christian, Michelle,Tony Gon?? TODAY!! Feb. 22, 2013 they hit my checking acct. for $51.48. I cancelled them Jan of 2012. Alpharetta, Georgia

Your Magazine Source offered me a magazine subscription and I agreed. It was during the week of Christmas 2011. Jan 11,2012 I cancelled the subscription. I forfeited the first month $28.11. I never rec'd a magazine. I had a cancellation number. All was good. The subscription was only good for one year according to the agreement they sent me and it had been cancelled. I didn't think anymore about it.

Feb 22, 2013-I check my checking acct balance and "Your Magazine Source" has a $51.48 charge pending on my account. I've notified the bank and will bring them my cancellation # along with the names of the people I spoke to at this unscrupulous company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Your-Magazine-Source-Christian-MichelleTony-Gon-TODAY-Feb-22-2013-they-hit-my-che-1018904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source