Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Mattie — Colquitt Georgia United States of America
Your Magazine Source
3700 Mansell RD-Suite 220 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Your Magazine Source Layla, Joyce, Christian, Jon Gunzalas is the people that took my money. I received a moble text. concerning a Walmart shopping spree. I call the number and Layla said my Discover card will be charged a one time fee of $6.48 nonrefundable. I agreed. I received a letter an Alpharetta, Georgia

They called themselves Customer Service. Layla offered me a $100.00 Walmart Gift card If I sign with this club non refundable fee $6.48.  I agreed. 6 days later I received a letter and a form to fill out for me to agree to a charge of $28.11.  I declined. I called right away and canceled everything.  The Walmart Gift card, The club, and magazines. Layla said I had 30 days to cancel.

I spoke with Joyce, she said I could not cancel and receive my $28.11 back.  In fact I would not receive any money back.  Therefore the Magazines would be shipped 10 to 12 weeks.  I know in today's time that no one can be forced to buy something they don't want.

I spoke on a recording and stated several times that I did not agree to a charge of more than $6.48.  When I heard the recording again it was doctored and cut the part that I said I do not agree.  Layla asked me to wait and speak after she is finished talking to say O.k.  She talked very fast so I at my age could not understand.  When I said no, she insisted that I would receive a walmart card after 3 to 7 days.  I did not receive a walmart $100 gift card, nor Magazines, but the Magazine Source said that I would not get my money back.   They took my Money!!!!!!! I Am Age 62.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Your-Magazine-Source-Layla-Joyce-Christian-Jon-Gunzalas-is-the-people-that-took-my-mone-802548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source