Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Monica — Everett Washington United States of America
Your Magazine Source
3700 Mansell Road-Suite 220 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Your Magazine Source YMS They broke their contract. False information. Alpharetta, Georgia

I am a victim of this Your Magazine Source. They got me with false information. They took my money and sent me the wrong magazines that i have no interest in. They took money from account with no permission. tried calling and left messages and they never got back to me. My bank had to cancel my debit card and they couldn't even get a hold of them. Never got sent my gift card of $100.00 They did not tell me about a cancellation fee if I was told about this information I would of not agreed to their so called contract! I did call to cancel way before. Thought everything was taking care of but now i am still getting billed. They still want me to pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Your-Magazine-Source-YMS-They-broke-their-contract-False-information-Alpharetta-Georgia-863789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source