Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: deb — COMMERCE CITY Colorado United States of America
Your Magazine Source
270 SW Natura Ave Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Your Magazine Source Active Periodicals Rude and Threatening Deerfield Beach, Florida

Your Source Magazines or Active Periodicals are rude, threatening and insulting.  I have dealt with this company for almost 3 years.  It all started when I supposedly won a contest.  It turned out to get the winnings it would cost more in magazines than the prize(s).  I tried to point that out to the salesman.  I indicated that I wanted to cancel any dealing with this company.  I was charge on my credit card on Feb 4, 2009 - after I felt that this was canceled.  After all, I have not received any magazines.  So I called my credit card company and this charge was reversed on Feb 11, 2009.  After dealing a couple of times with these people I canceled my credit card.

This company called me several times asking about my magazines and how I was liking them.  Again I explained to these people that I did not order magazines, did not receive  magazines and will not be paying for something I was not getting.  I was transferred to another person who was suppose to take care of this.

Several months went by only to receive another call from this company.  Asking about my magazines.  I again explained that I was not a customer, was never a customer and I am not receiving any magazines.  This would happen every few months.  I would always explain the same thing over and over again.  They would always call me a liar, trying to get out of paying etc.
Today I again got a call from them.  They wanted new credit card information, or my bank information.  When I refused they threatened this time to turn my account over to collects for magazines I have not received, never wanted and in addition they want additional money for late fees.

The number they keep calling me from will never go through.  The only way I have this info is from looking up a phone number on my 2009 statement from the charges.  I am not sure how they got my number, but not only are they rude, but they try to be intimidating and threatening as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Your-Magazine-Source-Active-Periodicals-Rude-and-Threatening-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-989085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source