Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: Junoid — Seattle Washington United States of America
Your Magazine Source
450 S.W. 12Th. Avenue, Internet United States of America

Your Magazine Source This Company Lied and Misrepresented themselves resulting in charges I did not approve , Internet

I received an unsolicited phone call from a "Michael 9070" about two weeks ago who stated that I'd just won a $1000 shopping spree and all I had to do to collect it would be to pay an $8.93 processing fee and in addition, I'd receive three magazines for a year, totally free. I bit as Michael sounded honest...

I received a letter dated 1/10/2011 thanking me for my order and advised me that three magazines were on their way and that it'd only cost me $98.47 to receive them. Also, I received a shopping spree certificate and password that when I tried to go on line, did not work.

I called their customer service phone number (866-537-4728) and got voice mail advising that if I got the message, they were either closed or all service reps were busy. No option to hold for the next available person. I left a message with all my data telling them that I did not want this service or magazines. To not send them. To not charge my CC. That I thought they were a scam and would report them. To call me back to report they they'd received this information and cancelled my "order", per their VM adviceTo-date, no response.

To cover all bases, I also sent them a letter to the POB on my thank you letter.

Hopefully these scam artists are stopped. Do not bite!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/internet/Your-Magazine-Source-This-Company-Lied-and-Misrepresented-themselves-resulting-in-charges-684450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source