Complaint Review: Your Magazine Source

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Your Magazine Source

Your Magazine Source YMS Tried to get my bank information and debit card info over the phone for 5.11 for shipping for a free 100 dollar gift visa and magazine subscription! Internet

The company called me on the phone saying I had won a $100 gift visa and free magazine subscription and tried to get $5.11 in shipping off a debit card I owned.  When I refused to give this information over the phone, as instructed from being a prior identity theft victim, and asking for an email address the representative named Karmen became flustered and gave me a number to return a call to her when I was ready to give this information over the phone.  Now that I have researched and found other consumers fraud alert statements I am 100% this is a total scam and am willing to participate in the conviction of these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Magazine-Source/internet/Your-Magazine-Source-YMS-Tried-to-get-my-bank-information-and-debit-card-info-over-the-pho-860921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Magazine Source