Complaint Review

549 College Hwy SOUTHWICK, Massachusetts United States of America Phone:
413-569-2417
Category:
Pet Shops & Supplies

Your Pet's Choice your pets choice Horrible customer service and dishonest owner and employees make this store a place to avoid at all costs! SOUTHWICK, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: One of my favorites...

The owner of this store is rude and gives horrible customer serviceHis daughter is even worse.  He hires only young kids that have little to no knowledge of the animals and products for sale in the store.  The employees are more interested in talking on the phone to friends then assisting a customer.  I have been in this store many times as I drive by it on my way to and from work and every time the experience has been horrible.  I am tired of being a repeat customer that gets treated so poorly.  I am so surprised that this family continues to be in business.  I will NEVER go back to this store again.  The last straw was this past week when the owner's daughter, "the manager", was sitting on the floor behind the register and NEVER got up to help me, but rather yelled from the floor where to look for an item.  I never even so much as seen her face.  What type of service is this??  You try to help local businesses, but this place has no clue how to treat their customers.  I have spoken to many locals that all agree with me that these people are rude, unhelpful and give terrible customer service, and charge outragous prices but go there because it is convienent.  I SAY GIVE THEM WHAT THEY GIVE US, NOTHING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Pets-Choice/SOUTHWICK-Massachusetts-01077/Your-Pets-Choice-your-pets-choice-Horrible-customer-service-and-dishonest-owner-and-emplo-666443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Pet's Choice

One of my favorites...

AUTHOR: Denise0718 - ()

I've been a patron of Pets Choice since 2002 and have NEVER found any of the employees to be rude. The owner of the store is very knowledgeable, as is his daughter. Compared to other stores in the area their prices are the best (for the most part).

I find the store to be very clean and kept up. My guess is the bad comment on this page was written by a competing store, because if you were actually a regular customer of the store you would realize that all of the employees are friendly and if they cant answer your question right away, they find an answer for you. And if you arent from a competing store, perhaps YOU were having a bad day and taking it out on other people.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS