Complaint Review: Your Privacy Matters 1 2 3 - AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB

• Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Your Privacy Matters 1 2 3 - AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB
www.privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Your Privacy Matters 1 2 3 - AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB, Your Privacy Really Doesn't Matter... To Them! Beware! Internet

I signed up to get my credit report through a site that I seen on CreditKarma (which is a GREAT way to keep up with your credit score and learn ways to repair and help build your credit). Since I had already recieved my free report through the annualcreditreport.com. The company Privacy Maters 1 2 3 got my information and I start getting emails from advertisements that I opt out of then they gave access to my account information to AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB.

Since I check my email and Wachovia account twice a day I was able to cancel all the services that they signed me up for. My bank told me that they can still get access if I change my card number but I will still do that and I warn you all don't get caught up in these scams. $1.00 or $19.99 it's still money and its YOUR money. The only one who cares about your privacy is yourself! So don't trust these sites...

Sincerely,
Jazz

Classiiqt
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB/internet/Your-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB-Your-Privacy-Really-Doesnt-Matter-To-438293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Privacy Matters 1 2 3 - AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB