Complaint Review: Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Clinton Mississippi
Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing
8420 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 700 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing LLC Stealing money every month from my bank account!! Chicago Illinois

For the past few years there has been a company that has some how gotten hold of my bank account number. They call themselves 'Your Savings Club'. They have been taking a dollar out of my account every month for as long as I can now remember. I have called my bank- I have called these people. REPEATEDLY!! They use mostly an automated answering service and say for you to be able to cancel you must put in your credit card number or your bank account number. Not something I want to do obviously.

Finally last month a real person answered and I was told that my "membership" had been canceled- however just found another charge this month as well. I have no doubt that they are taking a dollar (or more!) from many, many people every single month. Probably making a fortune at it. Isn't there something that can be done? I feel trapped and need help or advice. This is the number they list on my bank statement: 877-820-7107

Clinton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Savings-Club-Adaptive-Marketing/Chicago-Illinois-60631/Your-Savings-Club-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Stealing-money-every-month-from-my-bank-account-418553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing