Complaint Review: Your Savings Club/ Privacy Matters 1-2-3

• Reported By:Riverview Florida
Your Savings Club/ Privacy Matters 1-2-3
www.yoursavingsclub.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Your Savings Club/ Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Watch out for these guys Internet

I had two charges showing up on my debit card statement every month. The charges were $1 for AP9 Your savings club and Privacy matters 1-2-3. I did not authorize either of these charges. I recently read some of the experiences from other people on this web site and decided to let everyone know my situation. I was able to cancel the Privacy Matters 1-2-3 back in June 2007. They were gracious and did send me a letter notifying me of the pending cancellation. Starting in July 2007, no more charges appeared from them. However they did not tell me that I could cancel the Your Savings Club charges as well. I recently found a phone number for this company thanks to someone on here and called and cancelled this charge. They will credit my card within 3-5 days for $19, (yes this had been going on for 19 months, shame on me). The lady I spoke with, Kim, was very gracious and gave me a confirmation number of the cancellation. One piece of advice you will need your membership number to cancel. This can be found by giving them either the credit/debit card numbers the charges are showing up on or by telling them what email address was given to sign up for this "club".

Mike
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Savings-Club-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/nationwide/Your-Savings-Club-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Watch-out-for-these-guys-Internet-400683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Savings Club/ Privacy Matters 1-2-3