Complaint Review: Your Store Online

• Reported By: Azricci — Pinetop Arizona United States of America
Your Store Online
21795 Doral RD #D Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Your Store Online A company that cannot deliver!! Waukesha, Wisconsin

I placed an order for a fan on September 9th and waited for shipping confirmation from the company.  nothing in a week so I called.  "back ordered". Will be in in a week!

Waited 1 1/2 week and called again same thing.1st week of October was told it would ship early next week. When that did not happen I canceled the order and to my surprise I discovered that they had billed my credit card on the day I placed the order and they are sending me a check which will take 5=7 days to arrive. That means they had use of my money for about 37 days plus return time.

When I called to cancel there was no argument or attempt to tell me the product was in stock. They did the cancellation without comment as if this was a commonplace occurrence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Store-Online/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Your-Store-Online-A-company-that-cannot-deliver-Waukesha-Wisconsin-957306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Store Online