Complaint Review: Your Store Online

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Your Store Online
1005 Perkins Ave Waukesha, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Your Store Online Misleading ordering process charges shipping without disclosing the amount prior to submission Waukesha Wisconsin

I went to their website to order an auto cool vent. I saw they were advertising by 2 get 1 free on this item. So I decided to order 4 thus getting 2 more free. I searched the site to find the cost of shipping to no avail, so I thought they must tell you the shipping cost during the ordering process. I Went throught the ordering process still not seeing a total cost for the order including shipping. The site then asked for my credit card information and I thought surely they would give me the total cost of the order before completing my order but it didn't. I didn't get the total cost until I checked my email a few minutes later and received an email from them stating that my order had been processed for twice the amount of the cost of the products!

I immediately tried to contact the company both by email and phone to no avail. I called the company only to get a message stating that their office was closed and no-one was available to assist me. I thought maybe this was because it was on a Sunday night and decided to email and call the next morning. I called the next morning, 3 times, that afternoon 3 times and twice more in the evening, only to get the same message again and again. I didn't receive any response to my email until 3 days after I placed the order. This email simply stated it was too late for them to cancel my order because it had already shipped. I emailed them again and never received a response.

A week passed and the charge did not post to my account, so I thought maybe they had canceled my order anyway. It is now approximately 1 month later and two days ago I received an email saying again that it was too late to cancel my order because the items had already shipped. Yesterday I received the package and noticed that they charged my card two days ago for the order. The funny thing is that on their website it states that they will not charge your credit card until your order ships. So, if like their initial response to my email said and my ordered shipped a month ago why wasn't I charged until 2 days ago? The last time I checked it doesn't take a month for UPS to ship something from Wisconsin to North Carolina.

April
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Store-Online/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Your-Store-Online-Misleading-ordering-process-charges-shipping-without-disclosing-the-amo-272986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Store Online