Complaint Review: Your Store Online

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: T. Brown — Stratford Oklahoma United States of America
Your Store Online

Your Store Online I placed an order for magnetic door screens on June 18, 2012 and as of today, July 26, 2012 I still have not received. All I get from the company is an automated e-mail reply.Internet

I placed an order with your store online on June 18, 2012 for two magnetic mesh door screens.  As of July 26, 2012 I have not received anything.

I have e-mailed the company three times and all I get is the automated reply.  I am very unhappy with this company, and would like to know how to cancel order and get a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Store-Online/internet/Your-Store-Online-I-placed-an-order-for-magnetic-door-screens-on-June-18-2012-and-as-of-917794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Store Online