Complaint Review: Your Store Online

• Updated: Mon, March 01, 2010

• Reported By: Tracey — Homestead Florida United States of America
Your Store Online

Your Store Online Still no Christmas gift. Internet

I placed an order on Dec. 12, 2009. On the 13th I received a confirmation. On December 27th I wrote to customer service asking for details of when I could expect my order and received an e-mail on the 28th saying it would be shipped in 6-8 business days. They claimed there was a backorder due to heavy volume of ordering of this product. January 31st I sent another request for info on my order. I still have not heard from them! I tried calling their number 414-376-5454 but I get a recording telling me all circuits are busy. Very frustrating!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Store-Online/internet/Your-Store-Online-Still-no-Christmas-gift-Internet-576237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Store Online