Complaint Review: Your Store Online

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: schaff — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Your Store Online

Your Store Online Unethical Scammers Internet

The yourstoreonline website is HORRIBLE. I wish I had found this website prior to making a purchase from yourstoreonline. I purchased two of the "Air Swimmers." At the time of purchase the website said they were in stock and ready to ship. After a week with no communication and no delivery I e-mailed the company to see what the issue was. These e-mails went on for weeks. At first they replied it would be shipped the next day, then once i started asking for tracking numbers it was out of stock. Although the website to this day and the entire time of these issues stated the items were in stock and ready to ship. The items were ordered on 10/21. I complained that I shouldn't have to pay the $15+ in shipping for something that is taking weeks. They responded that they do not refund shipping but would "priority" ship it once the item was in stock. Finally after 5 WEEKS and MANY e-mails I received a shipment e-mail with a tracking number. I went to UPS to track the item and the items were set to arrive in 5 days, so much for priority. When I reveiwed the tracking information on UPS.com it showed the packege had been at UPS the entire time. Who knows these criminals probably have friends at UPS helping out with their scam. Finally 5 weeks and 6 days later I received my packages. The packages are all broken and damaged and open. These products take 2 hours each to put together and they are Christmas gifts so i won't even know what is missing from the boxes until I assemble them. I do know that i will never order anything from this website ever again and I will continue to let everyone know, tweet, and post on facebook what a horrible company of SCAMMERS this is. Thanks for a memorable Christmas for my kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Store-Online/internet/Your-Store-Online-Unethical-Scammers-Internet-803332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Store Online