• Report: #431993

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 08, 2009

• Reported By:Gibsons British Columbia
Your Wedding Store
5469 Ridgeview Drive Nationwide U.S.A.

Your Wedding Store Did not send order but took my money!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania internet

I ordered wedding favours from Your Wedding Store through ebay. I have not received my items. The message they sent said they were having problems with their ebay invoices and could I use the Pay Pal invoice instead. I was told they would an extra 10 favours if I paid right away. Now I cannot get an email to them as it comes back undeliverable and they have dissapeared from ebay. Filed a dispute with Pay Pal and haven't heard anything back yet. HOW FRUSTERATING!!!

Seahagamy
Gibsons, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Wedding-Store/nationwide/Your-Wedding-Store-Did-not-send-order-but-took-my-money-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-intern-431993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Wedding Store