Complaint Review: Your perfect bulldog

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Livermore California
Your perfect bulldog
Miami , Florida USA

Your perfect bulldog Sells very sick puppies with diseases that are life threatening Miami Florida

We purchased a English bulldog puppy from yourperfectbulldog.com the guy that I had spoken to was named Ben. We purchased the puppy and it arrived covered in urine and was shaking. We immediately cleaned him up and took him home. about a month after we had him the puppy one day out of the blue starting running into walls and was drooling and could not breathe well. We brought him to the emergency room and to make a long story short he has a liver shunt which is a death sentence with in a year or less  unless you want to pay a university $10,000 to do a surgery that is so advanced that a university is the only option because this is not a surgery any local vets can do. I emailed Ben and asked him to extend his warranty for 2 years instead of 1 since we got put through this horrible situation. He agreed but never signed anything and has not sent me any papers for a dog he claimed was registered. It has been almost a year now and I tried to contact him and he will not respond. I researched this guy and there are several other reports of him selling sick puppies that are registered and others have gotten the same from him. My guess is this guy does this for a living and can change websites, names etc so please do all your research before purchasing puppies or any animal online for that matter. We pick up our puppy tomorrow from the university. The surgery was a success, but I don't wish this upon my worse enemy it will tap you out emotionally and financially. vet bills are about 14k to date most people would think we are crazy but this little guy made us a family and that's exactly how we view him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-perfect-bulldog-/Miami-Florida/Your-perfect-bulldog-Sells-very-sick-puppies-with-diseases-that-are-life-threatening-Mi-1140044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your perfect bulldog