Complaint Review: Your store Online (.net)

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Momonamission — Orlando Florida United States of America
Your store Online (.net)
1005 Perkins Ave Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Your store Online (.net) Deceptive Sales Practices -- Merchandise out of stock but not informed Waukesha, Wisconsin

Mid November placed an order for Christmas gifts for 4 neices and nephews.  Attempting to purchase 4 arcade style claw games.  Thought I'd be ahead of the game this year since it would require shipping gift to me so I could fill it with goodies and then time to ship it to the kids in multiple states.  Nothing on website led me to believe it wasn't immediately available.

On November 30th -- wondering why I hadn't received the shipment I called customer service and was informed 'item was so popular it was on backorder'.  My shipment tracking said nothing to that effect just that it was 'processing'.  I also emailed customer service to ask when it would be shipped.  Email back said approximately 4-6 business days.

Now 10 business days later -- online tracking said it was still processing then that it was shipped on 12/1?  Then - side note NOW says it is backordered - another 8 days.  I emailed the company again -- last time they responded -- this time they didn't.  Most likely because I also informed them if I don't have it by tomorrow Dec. 12th they can keep it and I'll spend money elsewhere.  Amazingly I visited their site again tonight and they're still hawking them without warning you of backorder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-store-Online-net/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Your-store-Online-net-Deceptive-Sales-Practices-Merchandise-out-of-stock-but-not-in-538131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your store Online (.net)