drunk

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
Your store on line. net
21795 Doral Rd. #D Waukesha, WI. Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Your store on line. net This store never ships and does not answer the phone. I recieved an email to confirm my order. And an e-mail for their shipping of my product. But they never shipped. They lie. It has been over 10 we Waukesha, Wisconsin

I placed an order over their website. I recieved 2 emails confirming my order and their shipping of my products. Did this with my credit card. They never shipped. My continued emails and phone calls to them are futile. No one ever answers their phone during their business hours. I have never recieved another email from them. This is 10 weeks and counting now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-store-on-line-net/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Your-store-on-line-net-This-store-never-ships-and-does-not-answer-the-phone-I-recieved-937705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your store on line. net