Complaint Review: Your store online

• Updated: Tue, March 01, 2011

• Reported By: hannah — wendell North Carolina United States of America
Your store online
1005 Perkins Ave Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

Your store online I placed a order on 1-8-11 and it is almost 2 months later and I have not received anything. I have made many calls and they say it has shipped and will be there in 2-3 business days. I called again t Waukesha, Wisconsin

I placed a order on 1-8-11 and have not received anything. I have called and emailed them and they always say it was shipped and I would receive it in 2-3 business days. I can't access my account. I called them again this morning and they said it shipped yesterday and I asked for a tracking number, they said they didn't have one available. That is was coming from California and would take 4 days to come across country. I have tried everything to get my order. Don't order from these people unless you like to be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-store-online/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/Your-store-online-I-placed-a-order-on-1-8-11-and-it-is-almost-2-months-later-and-I-have-n-701241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your store online