Complaint Review: Your store online

• Reported By: jill — cohocton New York United States of America
Your store online
Doral Rd Internet United States of America

Your store online Took money but never sent product , Internet

I ordered the deluxe claw machine in early October allowing plenty of time for delivery for christmas.  After placing the order I received an email saying that the product was on backorder but would be shipped out in 10 business days.  After a couple of weeks I checked the status to see that the product still hadnt been shipped out.  I decided to send an email to the company to check to see when the product would be available.  In a few days they responded saying the product was still on backorder and that it would be shipped out in 8 business days.

Still waiting on the claw machine in mid november now.  I received another email from the company letting me know the product was still on back order and it would be shipped out the 2nd week of December and it was guaranteed before christmas.  Well the 2nd week of December came and still the product hadnt been shipped out.  I called the company on the phone and they told me it had been shipped out that friday by Fedex.  I was confused because the order status on the website still listed my order as being processed and said I would be able to track it in 24-48 hours.  Days had gone by and my status hadnt changed on the shipping.

I emailed the company again the 3rd week of December and didnt get a response.  I called the company again to find out if I was going to get this product before christmas and was told again that it was shipped out a week ago but they didnt have access to a tracking number, they would email it to me.  I never received an email from them.  I checked on the website to see if the claw machine was available and the website said it was in stock????  My husband called them again and now they said it was sent out through the mail and we would receive it on the 22nd.  I went back to check the status to see if it could be tracked and now I cant even access my acct.!!!!

This company has so many bad reviews about the same situation.  I should have checked their reviews before purchasing from them.  I had to cancel my bank card as security against them from having access to my bank acct which is quite an inconvience.  Someone needs to shut this company down.  I dont know how they get away with doing this kind of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-store-online/internet/Your-store-online-Took-money-but-never-sent-product-Internet-985176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your store online