Complaint Review: YourGiftCards.com

• Reported By:Kokomo Indiana
YourGiftCards.com
YourGiftCards.com Internet U.S.A.

YourGiftCards.com ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: born skeptic but i was wrong

*Author of original report: Finally, received my gift card in the mail

YourGiftCards.com Seems to be promising alot of people gift cards and not delivering. I chose a mastercard with the promise of a 50 dollar gift card for K-Mart.

YourGiftCards.com has never notified me of any payoff of the giftcard. I do believe they've lost my name completely. Do we think they're getting paid to get people to order? Yes we do. What a ripoff.

Barbara
Kokomo, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YourGiftCardscom/internet/YourGiftCardscom-ripoff-Internet-88348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YourGiftCards.com

born skeptic but i was wrong

AUTHOR: Trasa - (U.S.A.)

I am a born skeptic when it comes to alot of things like this place, yourfreegiftcards, but for once, I am so happy to be wrong.It did take the 6 - 8 weeks that they said it would in the beginning, to be more exact, it took 7 weeks and two days.Like I said, born skeptic, I marked it on the calender, do I need a life or what?! Anyway,jokes aside,they did deliver, it didn't come in the form that I expected, which was a gift certificate/card of my choice, but it did arrive in the form of a eccount visa debit card.I almost threw it away, cause the skeptic in me said, 'this is a trick somehow, i don't know how but it is a scam of sort and it's not worth the aggravation' My old man checked it out, went to the eccount site, registered the card and number and it wasn't until then that we knew where it come from and why it was sent to me.I never checked or emailed the company, I was waiting for there time frame to up.For once,something easy and nice worked out the way it was supposed to, or at least in my favor.

Finally, received my gift card in the mail

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Finally after sending an email to the company and waiting another three or four months, I received my gift card in the mail last week. They finally came through. But if I hadn't persued this on my own, they would have forgotten my name.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC