Complaint Review: YourStoreOnline

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Annonymous — New Jersey United States of America
21795 Doral Rd #D Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

After placing an order with this online website & not receiving a confirmation email within a few days of the order, I decided to Google the company. Sure enough there they were with a whole bunch of complaints on this shady company right here on Rip Off Report. After reading all of the horrible experiences people were having with these people I immediately called my bank and canceled my credit card.

Sure enough my bank told me to keep an eye out on my account for any unauthorized debits. After that, I called the company themselves and the guy who answered the phone was extremely rude after I told him that I wanted my order canceled immediately and he hung up on me!! Do not do business with these people! They are nothing but scam artist crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YourStoreOnline/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/YourStoreOnline-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THESE-PEOPLE-THEYRE-SCAM-ARTISTS-THIEVES-Waukesha-998434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YourStoreOnline