Complaint Review: YourStoreOnline.net

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Charlita — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
21795 Doral Rd. #D Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

YourStoreOnline.net Ordered micro SD cards 6/12 and waited.... Waukesha, Wisconsin

This is a double-edged report, both negative & positive.

Ordered 2 micro SD cards from merchant in June 2012, waited & waited & waited.  Checked website for updates most of which said "Product is on short temporary backorder.  Products should ship in the next several days" or "Product is on short temporary backorder.  Product should ship in 6 days."

I got these messages through September when I finally decided enough was enough and wrote them demanding my money to be refunded.  Stated in no uncertain terms I wanted a REFUND, not store credit.  I received an email a few days later saying that my refund check would be sent out in 7-10 days.  I NEVER expected them to follow through.
This posting is to say, yes they DO have crappy service.  Yes MOST (if not all) of their products are coming from China, so expect customs related delays. [continued below]....
.....  I ordered a knockoff tablet from them that took FOREVER to arrive, however it DID.
I received my refund check TODAY for the amount debited from my checking account.  I have no way of knowing if this check will actually CLEAR, but I am hopeful. If you do not have their specific contact information, I hope what I have posted will be helpful to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YourStoreOnlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/YourStoreOnlinenet-Ordered-micro-SD-cards-612-and-waited-Waukesha-Wisconsin-948536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YourStoreOnline.net