Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com, American Express

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2004

• Reported By:Blountville Tennessee
Yourgiftcards.com, American Express
yourgiftcards.com, americanexpress.com Internet U.S.A.

Yourgiftcards.com, American Express ripoff - I applied for American Express Blue with the offer to get a $100 Walmart gift card. The gift card never showed up after activating the American Express Internet

I responded to a internet offer to receive a $100 Walmart gift card if I clicked on one of the offers. I clicked on Blue Cash from American Express. After waiting for 3-4 weeks I cointacted American Express and was given a telephone number to call and a web site. 1-866-638-3547 was called repeatedly for the last two toi three weeks. All I get is a busy signal. I searched on the www.giftquestion.com on Google which resulted in no find.

I believe YourGiftCards.com is a scam operation. Unless this matter is corrected, I plan on cancelling my American Express credit card since they are associated with a this scam operation.

I again got an email from this scam operation but the $100 gift card is now down to $50. It really doesn't make any differnce because they will not honor any amount.

Willis
Blountville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourgiftcardscom-American-Express/internet/Yourgiftcardscom-American-Express-ripoff-I-applied-for-American-Express-Blue-with-the-81367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourgiftcards.com, American Express