Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Yourgiftcards.com
yourgiftcards.com/index.html Mountain View, California U.S.A.

Yourgiftcards.com ripoff they've never responded to any communication I've sent them about my supposed gift card Mountain View California

I saw this site and thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I chose BMG Music as my offer (which I've completed and already received my introductory CD's).

I've tried to get a confirmation email from yourgiftcards.com to obtain a password, but after 2 or 3 attempts, they have yet to reply to my messages. I just sent another one in tonight. I will call them this next week and see what happens. But at this point, this is a company that doesn't pay attention to it's customers and they don't seem to care about the negative reports about them.

Michelle
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourgiftcardscom/Mountain-View-California-940390520/Yourgiftcardscom-ripoff-theyve-never-responded-to-any-communication-Ive-sent-them-about-122265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourgiftcards.com