Susan

Yourgiftcards.com
yourgiftcards.com Internet U.S.A.

Yourgiftcards.com ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: Yourgiftcards.com

I think that this company is a scam on the internet. I was to apply for the citi drivers edge card and I would get a 50.00 gift card to a restaurant.

there were three choices and I picked red lobster. I have never received my gift card a month and a half scince i made my first purchase. that was the sipulation.

I have tried to email them 7 times now and I do not get a reply at all. I would like to stop these people and make them give me the gift card and more for the frustration they have put me through.

I would like to report these people to the National fraud intenet Bureau and have them investigated.

Jim
Nedrow, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourgiftcardscom/internet/Yourgiftcardscom-ripoff-Internet-170488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourgiftcards.com

Yourgiftcards.com

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let people know that I did receive my 50.00 gift card after I had filed this report. It did take 6-8 weeks and they said it was a computer error. Thank you for this report.