Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com

• Updated: Sat, May 08, 2004

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Yourgiftcards.com
www.yourgiftcards.com Internet U.S.A.

Yourgiftcards.com ripoff sent no confirmation e-mail Red Lobster gift certificate scam Internet

I fell for the %50 Red Lobster gift certificate scam...I am a paying netflix customer and yourgiftcards.com said they would send me a confirmation e-mail when I signed up for netflix.

After repeated e-mail attempts I have heard nothing back. I wrote to netflix about my problem and they gave me a list of criteria I had to meet before I could get my "free gift".

I should have received my confirmation e-mail by now so that I can check on the status of my account with yourgiftcards.com which seems to be nonexitant at this time.

This company has no regards for its customers and has horrible communication, don't waste your time with them.

Jessyca
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2004 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yourgiftcardscom/internet/Yourgiftcardscom-ripoff-sent-no-confirmation-e-mail-Red-Lobster-gift-certificate-scam-Int-90695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yourgiftcards.com