Complaint Review: Youronlineorder

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: Momof3kids — Toms river New Jersey
Youronlineorder
Riverton, Utah USA

Youronlineorder Took money off my payroll card for $159 i never signed up fir anything and now they said i cant get a refund Riverton Utah

I had gotten paid today and realized that i had a charge of $159 from a company i have never heard of. I had called the company and get no where they said i signed up for a trail but i have never heard of the product they are talking about i asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me that there was no supervisor available. They also told me that i am not eligable for a refund i just want my money back that was wrongfully taken from me please if you can help please contact me thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youronlineorder/Riverton-Utah/Youronlineorder-Took-money-off-my-payroll-card-for-159-i-never-signed-up-fir-anything-an-1112278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youronlineorder